- 10/22IAC has promised a comprehensive independent investigation of emergency at Vnukovo
- 10/22French pilot witnessed the crash in "Vnukovo"
- 10/22In the driver's blood from Vnukovo found 0.6 per mille of alcohol
- 10/22The lawyer asked the court to release snowthrower airport "Vnukovo"
- 10/22The body of the deceased in Moscow on Wednesday, the head of Total take his son
- 10/22Total company headed by Patrick and Thierry Puyang Demarre
- 10/22Total elected new head of Patrick Puyang
Soldier honor guard at the Memorial to those killed in the First World War in Ottawa, received gunshot wounds, died in hospital
In Ottawa, the soldier died of honor, who was injured by a firearm. The culprit is still at large
In Canada's capital Ottawa near National War Memorial unknown opened fire and then fled into the parliament building and fired about 30 times. Currently, the attacker is not neutralized. As reported by the Canadian media, one of the war wounded
Unknown killed from firearms Soldier at the National War Memorial in Ottawa
In Canada, an unidentified man opened fire near the Parliament building in Ottawa
Germany is interested in the speedy settlement of the gas dispute between Russia and Ukraine
Ukraine should be able to find ways to pay for Russian gas in the week, said Wednesday the Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak, Reuters
The initiator of the proposal was the European Commissioner for Energy Gunther Oettinger
Kyiv, October 22. Prime Minister of Ukraine Yatsenyuk accused the Kremlin of wanting to disrupt the supply of gas, said "PEACE 24"
Ukraine calls on Slovakia to terminate the contract with Gazprom Export, the press service of the company. "The existing contract between Eustream and" Gazprom export "does not meet the requirements of the Third Energy Package and must be brought into compliance with those requirements," - said in a statement