- 07/31A new meeting of the contact group on Ukraine will be held next week
- 07/31Kuchma and Zurab agreed on free access to the crash site expert "Boeing"
- 07/31Terrorists are not allowed humanitarian mission at the crash site
- 07/31International observers came under fire at the crash site of Boeing
- 07/31DNR has not confirmed the arrival of the OSCE experts to the crash site Boeing-777
- 07/31Premieres Malaysia and the Netherlands to discuss disaster "Boeing 777"
- 07/31Malaysian police have come to Ukraine to investigate the disaster with "Boeing"
Minsk, July 31. Belarus is ready to do anything for the normalization of the situation in Ukraine
Belarus will do anything for the normalization of the situation in Ukraine
Management of the Bank of Russia has declared its readiness to support the banks in respect of which the EU imposed sanctions
"Savings Bank", "VTB", "Gazprombank", "Vnesheconombank", "Agricultural Bank" were in an advanced "black list" of the European Union
The sanctions will come into force tomorrow, August 1
Switzerland does not intend to follow the European Union to impose sanctions on Russia
EU authorities have imposed new sanctions against the Russian state-owned banks. In the "black list" were Sberbank, VTB, Gazprombank, the Agricultural Bank and VEB
Football clubs Crimea and Sevastopol as legal entities registered in Krasnodar and Rostov-on-Don, says "F-Sport", citing a source familiar with the situation
The Bureau of the Executive Committee of the Russian Football Union (RFU) has approved the performance of clubs from the Crimea and Sevastopol in the season-2014/15 in the second division championship of Russia. About this agency "F-Sport" a source in the RAF
Moscow, July 31. Ukrainian products on the shelves of Russian becoming less